Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tuesday 2nd October 2007 / Arrival‎

During the trip to Damascus, an interesting doctor was seating next to me. He was ‎going back to Syria to have some holidays with his family after a half face paralysis. I ‎get impressed by his life story and what happened to him. We had a long speech ‎about people aims in occident and middle-east. With this paralysis he realized that all ‎his life was only hurry to make something for the future. I felt that this accident woke ‎up his ‘Syrian roots’ and he was regardless to his interest in occident. I loved speak ‎with him about politics and news. He has a clear and easy point of view to explain ‎complex happenings. I like when somebody simplify situation to get into his truth with ‎only few demonstrated arguments.‎
I hope to see him again, one day…‎

No comments: